Stupid here w/o scearion and database editor (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

bendog -> Stupid here w/o scearion and database editor (6/3/2006 6:37:06 PM)

I am so stupid. I have read the manual. I have played scenarions. However, I cannot figure out how to load the scenario and database editors. I am not sure my stupidity qualifies for matrix tech support. I would so appreciate someone dispelling the fog that prevents me from thoroughly enjoying this lovely product.

Terminus -> RE: Stupid here w/o scearion and database editor (6/3/2006 6:46:54 PM)

They each have a shortcut in the Start menu, called "Scenario Editor" and "Database Editor", respectively. You click on them like you would any other Windows icon.

michaelm75au -> RE: Stupid here w/o scearion and database editor (6/3/2006 6:55:13 PM)

The programs are also in the SCEN directory of WitP.

quote:

ORIGINAL: bendog

I am so stupid. I have read the manual. I have played scenarions. However, I cannot figure out how to load the scenario and database editors. I am not sure my stupidity qualifies for matrix tech support. I would so appreciate someone dispelling the fog that prevents me from thoroughly enjoying this lovely product.

bendog -> RE: Stupid here w/o scearion and database editor (6/3/2006 7:33:10 PM)

I'm still blind on start, but found them in the dir.  Many thanks.

Terminus -> RE: Stupid here w/o scearion and database editor (6/3/2006 8:30:26 PM)

They're right here:

[image]local://upfiles/16369/5DE658DEA4054220AFEB6383F98D406D.jpg[/image]

bendog -> RE: Stupid here w/o scearion and database editor (6/4/2006 1:18:34 AM)

Y'all are very nice.  Now, if I can just figure out how to delete a thread. 

Terminus -> RE: Stupid here w/o scearion and database editor (6/4/2006 1:24:26 AM)

You can't...

BrucePowers -> RE: Stupid here w/o scearion and database editor (6/4/2006 3:25:24 AM)

We get to keep seeing it.[:D] Don't worry we all have done embarrassing things in this game. We usually spill the beans on ourselves too.[:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI