Foul ball hang time (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Public Beta Feedback

WYBaugh -> Foul ball hang time (6/6/2006 3:08:41 AM)

Hey Shaun,

Using 1.14 beta and just had a foul ball to the catcher that had a hang time of 10-15 seconds.

Small thing but thought I'd let you know.

Bill

Bustoff -> RE: Foul ball hang time (6/6/2006 5:13:56 AM)

I have noticed this too. The closer the fouls are to home plate, the worse it sems to get.

KG Erwin -> RE: Foul ball hang time (6/6/2006 5:38:39 AM)

Yeah, I could see the shadow of the ball on the infield, but the ball itself had apparently been shot into the stratosphere LOL.   2-3 seconds, maybe, but this is just comical.  Should be easy to fix.   

PadresFan104 -> RE: Foul ball hang time (6/6/2006 6:16:45 AM)

I'd like to take this a step further.

Foul balls are always outs. Why not add some suspense and have them missed or dropped a small percentage of the time?

Al

KG Erwin -> RE: Foul ball hang time (6/6/2006 6:44:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: PadresFan104

I'd like to take this a step further.

Foul balls are always outs. Why not add some suspense and have them missed or dropped a small percentage of the time?

Al

Yeah, Shaun, that would be fine. Add to the pitch count, especially when you have a very high eye rating (80+?) for the batter. Fouling off should count against the number of pitches, right?

henry296 -> RE: Foul ball hang time (6/7/2006 2:14:03 AM)

There are definitely foul balls that aren't caught, it's just that they if a foul ball is shown then it is caught. I've seen 10 plus pitch at bats in the game logs.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI