Download.com PureSim user review page (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

puresimmer -> Download.com PureSim user review page (6/6/2006 2:58:12 PM)

The PureSim 2007 Demo is up at Download.com, which is a hugely popular download site. If any of you get time I'd appreciate it if you could post your reviews of the game. Unfortunately only one guy has reviewed it and he gave it 1 star because he couldn't run the game (he has IE7 beta, AND PureSim correctly warned him that it was detected!)

Reviews are really important, so if any of you get 15 minutes I'd be super-appreciative.

http://www.download.com/PureSim-Baseball-2007/3000-7437_4-10541815.html?tag=lst-0-1

JudgeDredd -> RE: Download.com PureSim user review page (6/6/2006 5:30:50 PM)

Posted my review

jzicc -> RE: Download.com PureSim user review page (6/6/2006 11:01:03 PM)

Doing the review right now ....

KG Erwin -> RE: Download.com PureSim user review page (6/8/2006 4:13:35 AM)

OK, guys, I added my review. Shaun needs your support here, so let's step up to the front line and get involved. The demo has gotten 300+ downloads, but let's shoot for 1000.

Lock and load. Let's move. Follow me!

puresimmer -> RE: Download.com PureSim user review page (6/8/2006 4:48:53 AM)

Yea, thanks KG. I really do depend on the community and word of mouth, so anything any of you guys can do to accelerate the spread of positive (honest) feedback on the game is really really appreciated.

To give you some sobering stats, the average conversion rate from demo to purchase in the industry is somewhere around 1%-2% of downloaders actually purchase, and possibly even lower with a game like PureSim. So, volume is super-important.

Also, anything you can do to spread the word on other Baseball-oriented sites helps too.

Believe me, PureSim only exists at this point due to the great community around it, and this year I feel some real momentum building for the first time in a long long time.

Dr3vil -> RE: Download.com PureSim user review page (6/9/2006 3:32:06 AM)

quote:

Believe me, PureSim only exists at this point due to the great community around it, and this year I feel some real momentum building for the first time in a long long time.

Translation: Cha-Ching!$!$!$!

All of it well deserved!

Rhett -> RE: Download.com PureSim user review page (6/9/2006 7:39:26 AM)

Registering now, anything I can do to help out... After all you do for this community, its the least we can do

puresimmer -> RE: Download.com PureSim user review page (6/10/2006 5:54:50 PM)

Thanks! Over 500 downloads there, so that hopefully will continue to rise.

Cringer -> RE: Download.com PureSim user review page (6/10/2006 6:13:44 PM)

quote:

As I have said elsewhere I believe, this is the first version of PS I have bought. Never even tried a demo before. I am very happy with the game, and with your support of the game even more I think.

Feel free to pat yourself on the back sometime soon. [;)]

And my review should be posted over on download.com.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI