Mu Ha Ha Ha - Any Takers? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted

Siberian HEAT -> Mu Ha Ha Ha - Any Takers? (6/7/2006 1:13:13 AM)

I'm sure some of you know that I am somewhat of a veteran of TOAW, but just to show I'm a good sport I'll play the disadvantaged side of whatever scenario you prefer. I would like to keep the scenarios rather smallish to start however. Once some of the designers start plugging in some of the new features like turn-burn prevention, we can start taking on the larger stuff. [sm=00000028.gif]

So, anyone care to belly up to the trough?

*Lava* -> RE: Mu Ha Ha Ha - Any Takers? (6/7/2006 3:56:54 AM)

Well..

I'd trash you, but I wouldn't want to tarnish your reputation.

[;)]

Ray (alias Lava)

JAMiAM -> RE: Mu Ha Ha Ha - Any Takers? (6/7/2006 6:34:11 AM)

Don't forget that you owe me a game of Tobruk 41, MRPB 3, No Borders, High Supply, and I know I'll regret this last one...no viewing the replay.[X(]

Let me know if you want the Axis, or CW.

JohnO -> RE: Mu Ha Ha Ha - Any Takers? (6/8/2006 5:57:25 AM)

Brian,

I'll take up your challange. But just so you know I live in Colorado Springs and I will haunt you [:D]

Please select the small scenario to start, because I will be a little rusty.

John

Siberian HEAT -> RE: Mu Ha Ha Ha - Any Takers? (6/8/2006 7:06:41 AM)

How about sending me the first turn of Road to Rimini?  It is pretty small (10 turns), and the Allies have the advantage (you will be the allies).  It is in the WW2- Med folder.  You will get plenty of chance to attack!

JohnO -> RE: Mu Ha Ha Ha - Any Takers? (6/8/2006 1:57:20 PM)

Ok, You will get your first turn today. Will start after work, I will be good for one turn maybe two turns a day.

John

JohnO -> RE: Mu Ha Ha Ha - Any Takers? (6/9/2006 3:17:27 AM)

Siberian Heat,

I have my first turn for you. Need your email address.

John

JAMiAM -> RE: Mu Ha Ha Ha - Any Takers? (6/9/2006 3:21:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JohnO

Siberian Heat,

I have my first turn for you. Need your email address.

John

Click on his name. That will give you his public profile, where there is an email link. Happy gaming!

Siberian HEAT -> RE: Mu Ha Ha Ha - Any Takers? (6/9/2006 3:51:13 AM)

You can send it directly to brian -at- armchairgeneral -dot- com. 

Thx!

JohnO -> RE: Mu Ha Ha Ha - Any Takers? (6/9/2006 4:13:57 AM)

Ok, got it. Turn is on its way to you. Its been a long time and forgot what files need to be sent to you so I sent both files, PBL and SAL files. Now I did it, just read the dam manual and it states not to send the SAL file unless I wont the other player to have free intel on my forces [X(] oh well [8|] I will proabbly lose anyway [:D]

John

dennisb55 -> RE: Mu Ha Ha Ha - Any Takers? (6/9/2006 4:46:39 PM)

What's a matter, jamiam vs sibheat????  Sounds like a match made in Heaven.  Or do youse guys play all the time?

JohnO -> RE: Mu Ha Ha Ha - Any Takers? (6/14/2006 2:25:56 AM)

Well we're at turn 5 and I'm still alive. I'm expecting Siberian Heat to turn the tide of the battle any minute now [:D] I keep looking too my left expecting to see a mass tank charge on my left flank [X(]

John

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI