Looking for meat... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted

JAMiAM -> Looking for meat... (6/9/2006 6:34:42 AM)

I'm working on a PBEM game of Tobruk '41, where the MRPB has been set to 3, Sitrep off, No Borders and High Supply on, and am going to save it one-click from ending turn one as the CW. That way, if I can get anyone to play it with me, using an honor rule of no watching of the replay, I'll be ready to save, name and ship it. (Hint, hint, Brian). Alternately, I would be happy to take the Axis in this one, started under the same modifications.

In the meantime, until some intrepid soul steps up and offers me their neck...I mean, a game...I suppose I'll just have to dedicate my time toward finishing off my two Europe Aflame games that I still have going under CoW...

I'd also like to try Barbarossa '41, with high supply on, no borders off, and an MRPB of 2. Either side in this one would do.

I'm tired of standing on the side watching everybody else's dance card fill up, and not having anyone to tango with...[;)]

Terminus -> RE: Looking for meat... (6/9/2006 1:17:50 PM)

Maybe it'll be easier if you don't call your prospective opponents "meat"...[:'(]

Mammou -> RE: Looking for meat... (6/9/2006 2:45:21 PM)

I am willing to give it a go.  I am a semi-noob, so go easy on me.[;)]  Had TOAW when it came out, played a few years before moving on, but I am now back in the fold.

Cheers,

dennisb55 -> RE: Looking for meat... (6/9/2006 4:44:30 PM)

I can't even beat the AI, go fish!

JAMiAM -> RE: Looking for meat... (6/9/2006 9:25:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus
Maybe it'll be easier if you don't call your prospective opponents "meat"...[:'(]

You're right. I should be more friendly. How about, "Looking for some chum to enjoy a game with..."?[:D]

JAMiAM -> RE: Looking for meat... (6/9/2006 9:26:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mammou

I am willing to give it a go.  I am a semi-noob, so go easy on me.[;)]  Had TOAW when it came out, played a few years before moving on, but I am now back in the fold.

Cheers,

Pick a smallish, short game that you're familiar with, and let me know which side you want to play.

Catch21 -> Looking for Meat... (6/10/2006 12:12:37 AM)

Whenever I hear 'chum' and 'biscuit' from California, I always get very very worried...

Whoever he's looking for over here, be very careful. [;)] I just hope it ain't me.

Mammou -> RE: Looking for meat... (6/10/2006 12:40:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JAMiAM

Pick a smallish, short game that you're familiar with, and let me know which side you want to play.

How about the old Crete 41? You can be the evil invaders and I will be the brave defenders.[;)] A short and nasty little fight.

I am using the latest small Beta version.

I can be contacted here: grognard AT rogers.com

Cheers

JAMiAM -> RE: Looking for meat... (6/10/2006 8:04:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mammou

quote:

ORIGINAL: JAMiAM

How about the old Crete 41? You can be the evil invaders and I will be the brave defenders.[;)] A short and nasty little fight.

I am using the latest small Beta version.

I can be contacted here: grognard AT rogers.com

Cheers

Excellent choice! I'll send to you in a couple of hours, after I've had a chance to have some breakfast, tea, and catch up on the forums. Finally had the first full night's sleep in months!

JAMiAM -> RE: Looking for meat... (6/10/2006 11:01:00 PM)

Mammou, email is off to you with turn 1. PM me, or email me back, if you have not received it. Have fun.

JAMiAM -> RE: Looking for meat... (6/10/2006 11:02:12 PM)

Nevermind...just got back your first reply. Thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI