looking for a game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted

Krec -> looking for a game (6/10/2006 3:45:11 AM)

new to this game but long time wargamer looking to give pbem a try i like the eastern front altough most ww2 european scenarios would work.[sm=00000106.gif]

Jonny -> RE: looking for a game (6/10/2006 9:19:13 AM)

I'd be down to play a game.  I am into the same area of combat as you.  I can't promise to get a turn out once a day but have an okay chance.  Just had a baby but I'm a teacher so I got the summer off.  The grand game of WWI looks good or we could play the entire war in Russia 1941-1945.  I am open, I just want to play someone.
The only issue I know of that could hinder a large game is the reconstituted units are not working right.  They aren't being rebuilt from what I gather.  We could play a smaller one until that patch comes through.
No Kursk games because I have Kursk by HPS. 
Poland?  The grand WWII game?  So much to consider.
Let's bounce some ideas off of each other.
Later,
Rono

SMK-at-work -> RE: looking for a game (6/12/2006 6:46:07 AM)

ditto to all the above! :)

I'd like to play a large scale game - I played a WW2 scenario for TOAW II a few years ago, but haven't played the game at all since.

Been playing SC2 recently but am disappointed in it as a wargame so looking to see if TOAW III will do better.

Jonny -> RE: looking for a game (6/12/2006 10:19:50 AM)

How about Fire in the East? I will play the Germans.

SMK-at-work -> RE: looking for a game (6/13/2006 3:52:19 AM)

sure - send me a setup if I don't send you one first!! :)

Mikecampbell(at)paradise.net.nz

Jonny -> RE: looking for a game (6/13/2006 9:29:55 AM)

I will start as soon as I can.  It's just a little crazy with a new kid but don't worry, I'll try and hurry up and get you a turn.
noahcamera@hotmail.com

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI