Unable to enter "My Order Status" in Support area (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

tsimmonds -> Unable to enter "My Order Status" in Support area (6/15/2006 12:32:45 PM)

I get the following message:

“Error: 313463-Error in transaction_creation - User-Defined ExceptionMessage 99998 - To protect ourselves against fraud, we need to set a cookie on your computer. In order to continue your purchase online, please reset your browser to allow cookies. You can make your purchase and then set cookies off again in your browser. If you already allow cookies, there may be a problem that can be corrected by deleting the cookie file. 31346Error in transaction_creation - User-Defined Exception”

I am allowing cookies, and I did delete my cookie file, or at least I went to tools/internet options, and clicked “delete cookies”. Any suggestions?

Fred98 -> RE: Unable to enter "My Order Status" in Support area (6/15/2006 3:30:57 PM)

No suggestions, I am too terrified of the kitten!

tsimmonds -> RE: Unable to enter "My Order Status" in Support area (6/15/2006 3:54:11 PM)

A wise man you are!

Or is it a wise guy?[;)]

bwheatley -> RE: Unable to enter "My Order Status" in Support area (2/5/2007 10:33:56 PM)

Any solution?

alfredtc -> RE: Unable to enter "My Order Status" in Support area (2/14/2007 4:39:48 AM)

Same problem here, I go to www.findmyorder.com and search my order to redownload my
game.

Marc von Martial -> RE: Unable to enter "My Order Status" in Support area (2/14/2007 9:06:52 AM)

Check if your firewall is blocking cookies too.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI