Puresim vs OOTP (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

Phighting Phish -> Puresim vs OOTP (6/19/2006 6:58:49 PM)

Qusestion for you guys, I know I know the answer I will get in here. But I want to know why.

I currently am playing OOTP baseball, mostly cause I love Football manager (Soccer Manager). I love baseball and want a good sim. I have some issues with OOTP. So I am wondering if anyone here has played both and why they like puresim better. Can you create your own universe?? If so, can you move team around in the offseason. I want to do a promotion, relegation type of league.

Thanks[8D]

Cringer -> RE: Puresim vs OOTP (6/19/2006 7:10:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Phighting Phish

Qusestion for you guys, I know I know the answer I will get in here. But I want to know why.

I currently am playing OOTP baseball, mostly cause I love Football manager (Soccer Manager). I love baseball and want a good sim. I have some issues with OOTP. So I am wondering if anyone here has played both and why they like puresim better. Can you create your own universe?? If so, can you move team around in the offseason. I want to do a promotion, relegation type of league.

Thanks[8D]

Try the demo, it will give you a feel. You can move teams around, although I think you have to expand to move from one league/division to another. So I am not sure you could actually pull off a promotion/relegation type of game (probably not going to be much of a call for that type of thing to be added to the game either to be honest).

I have played OOTP in the past. OOTP 5 and 6 is what I have played. I could never really get into them. This is the first PureSim I have played and I enjoy it a lot. I ave really gotten into it. The support is great so far too. Easy set up, real or fictional. The stats are getting better, but not going to be as deep as you see in OOTP.

Just try the demo, it;s free afterall.

Phighting Phish -> RE: Puresim vs OOTP (6/19/2006 7:13:28 PM)

True, I think I will have to try the demo. It looks as though it is a great game. heard alot about it too. I just wish I could like OOTP more, cause like I said I love Soccer Manager. But I will try the demo. Thanks.

orton1227 -> RE: Puresim vs OOTP (6/19/2006 8:42:59 PM)

I'm a long time OOTPer, but right now I've switched to PureSim because of the simplicity, and the fact that OOTP2k6 has so many bugs.  But like the other guys said, just try the demo.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI