I used nukes! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany

FlipTrac_511 -> I used nukes! (6/20/2006 1:15:48 AM)

In all my PC wargaming years and of all the wargames that I have collected, never have I had the pleasure of popping nukes on the map. Never. I've always wondered what it would be like in a NATO vs WP setting. FPG provided me that gratification! So thanks!

FYI, I was getting desperate in the 'Thin Blue Line' scenario so I popped one on the British. Of course, I saved game before I did, and I have since reloaded this saved game a few more times and used nukes with reckless abandon. I love the flash and the animation!

I can't end this post without saying that I have replayed this scenario and have managed a Decisive WP Victory without using nukes! [8D]

Jeff S -> RE: I used nukes! (10/19/2006 7:09:16 PM)

Is there a victory point penalty for using nukes? I played a little bit of Main Force Strike yesterday as the Soviets and noticed at 75 point hanidcap. I didn't notice if it was there prior to me using a nuke.

CapnDarwin -> RE: I used nukes! (10/20/2006 12:46:11 AM)

Popping of a nuke will drop you 75 points per big flash. You really need to know where the bad guys are to make it cost effective and have a hope to win the scenario.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI