Puresim vs Baseball Mogul....Help (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

JHopkins19 -> Puresim vs Baseball Mogul....Help (6/20/2006 2:28:08 AM)

Just to preface, I started playing sims with tony larussa and am addicted to text sims. I've played baseball mogul since it came out. I just stumbled across Puresim by accident, can't believe I havent seen it before. I'm playing the demo now and am enjoying myself. I could never get into OOTP for whatever reason, but the depth factor was not an issue.

Just was curious if anyone has played both games and if they lean in one direction or another. This game seems a bit more in depth with more features, but since I'm just dabbling right now I'd like an educated opinion if possible before buying the game.

Thanks for any help!

orton1227 -> RE: Puresim vs Baseball Mogul....Help (6/20/2006 4:08:24 AM)

Demo demo demo.  Download both demos and compare, that's the best way to differentiate.  No joke.

Phighting Phish -> RE: Puresim vs Baseball Mogul....Help (6/20/2006 4:42:10 PM)

I am a crazy man that has tried all three  mogul, OOTP 2006, and now puresim.  I personally hated Mogul.  I thought it looked and felt very cheap and old.  I did not like the way you set lineups and promoted and demoted players. 

OOTP 2006 I love the interface as I am use to that from Soccer manager.  I wanted really badly to like the game, but to many bugs and one that killed a long dynasty ruined it for me.

Puresim so far I really like.  I like the Pbp in this far better than the other two.  It is easy to use and fast to set up and get going.   Try them all, but I have to tell you my least favorite of all of them was Mogul.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI