Small Tweaks for a future update (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Public Beta Feedback

renojedi -> Small Tweaks for a future update (6/21/2006 12:59:28 AM)

Some of these have been posted before.

1. When creating a player, you are given a pulldown menu for hometown. With the variety of hometowns, this should be a straight input field.

2. In creating a player, the college is automatically determined. I would like to input that.

3. When changing a team, you are NOT given a pull down menu for region. This should match the options for creating a team from scratch. And it should be linked to the finances so this pops into that field automatically. This is like moving a team so new financials should apply.

4. When changing the name/location of the team, the old state still appears on the team's front office screen. So if I change the tampa bay devil rays and list their region as Raleigh (NC), it will say Raleigh (NC) -- FL.

5. Please allow an association with 32 teams in 6 divisions so we can expand the current Major League set-up by two more teams (similar to what they would probably do if they ever expanded the MLB again). I've read all the other request about expansion and agree with them so I won't repeat them.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI