New Guy (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> 3rd Party Add-ons Area

PanzersEast -> New Guy (6/29/2006 4:02:27 PM)

OOTP player, however with the new direction OOTP is going (not my taste), I'm looking for something different. I've been trying PSBB and like the fact that I can easily custom make screens like the one below.... are there more out there? I've only done one screen, however I may go back and custom make more.

[image]http://wolvesatwar.org/images/psbb.gif[/image]

matt0177 -> RE: New Guy (6/29/2006 11:10:08 PM)

Very nice looking.

SonOfShibe -> RE: New Guy (7/4/2006 12:08:11 AM)

I love this screen, nice work!

rasnell -> RE: New Guy (7/4/2006 1:18:31 AM)

Can this be used in the game? What file does it replace and what folder?

I found the folder, html/images and you have to save the file as a .jpg, not as a .gif. Now that I've solved that, my next question is how to change the display font in your neat new graphic? I get white and blue fonts which don't show up. How do I edit that?

Like you, I'm also a disappointed OOTP defector who took advantage of the All-Star discount. I've supported PureSim before.

SittingDuck -> RE: New Guy (7/4/2006 1:54:09 AM)

Ohhhhhh man. That is quite a schweeet image. I absolutely would like new images for the Graphical Roster (which you have done above) and the Modify Lineups & Roster screen.

Looking forward to whatever work you do in the future! Welcome to the PS community, too.

SittingDuck -> RE: New Guy (7/4/2006 1:55:25 AM)

Btw, is that supposed to look like a chart on a manager's desk?  Because that is what it reminds me of.  Very cool.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI