Almost back from Vacation (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

puresimmer -> Almost back from Vacation (6/30/2006 5:07:50 PM)

OK, the family and I got off the Disney cruise yesterday and we drove north for a few hours and spent the night in my favorite vacation spot (Amelia Island, Florida). I have about a 3 1/2 hour drive ahead of me today with 3 crazy boys who are a bit wound up after 6 days of free soda and pastries :) I would have thought they would have crashed by now, but no such luck. We had a great time and it was really good for me to be off the computer for a few days.

So I should be home by tonight and will go through the forums over the weekend.

To the new players out there, I was on vacation all week, so please don't judge my lack of responses based on the past 7 days -- typically I answer most reports quickly.

Also, if there are folks out there that are on the fence regarding purchasing PureSim then as of tonight at midnight you have no excuse ;) . Starting at midnight, and for 2 weeks, PureSim will be available for just $14.99, which from my not-so-objective point of view is an amazingly good deal.

Ok, time to pack up and head home. See you on the forums this weekend.

tbear2b -> RE: Almost back from Vacation (6/30/2006 7:32:10 PM)

Take your time getting back. PureSim and its fans will be here, including a lot of new ones!

WYBaugh -> RE: Almost back from Vacation (7/1/2006 4:12:07 AM)

Hey Shaun,

I live in Jacksonville (you probably came right by my house!) and I absolutely love Amelia Island.  What a beautiful place.   Wish I could afford to live up there :)  Where did you stay?

How was the cruise?  Would you recommend it for a 7 year old?

Bill

puresimmer -> RE: Almost back from Vacation (7/1/2006 4:35:38 PM)

My wife and I have been going to Amelia for almost 10 years -- this is the first time we brought the kids, just as a little surprise on the way back from the cruise. We always stay at the Ritz Carlton, it is a stunning place with amazing ocean views from the room.

I totally 100% recommend the Disney Cruise for a 7 year old. My sons are 6, 8 and 12 and all three loved it. So much to do. The Castaway Cay island you cruise to has some amazing snorkeling, we did it for almost 5 hours :)

Great trip, surprisingly good actually.

WYBaugh -> RE: Almost back from Vacation (7/1/2006 6:31:36 PM)

My wife and I stayed at the Ritz a few years back and it is very nice.  Our favorite is down the road...Amelia Island Plantation.  Just seems to be more family oriented but you can't go wrong with either.

Thank you for the information on the cruise.  We'll have to give it a try.

Bill

SittingDuck -> RE: Almost back from Vacation (7/1/2006 7:20:41 PM)

Hilarious, Shaun - had I gone with my stepfather, his second wife, and my sister/bro-in-law/their kids, I would have been there just a few days ahead of you.

I would have left a PURESIM ROCKS graffitti emblazoned somewhere for you!  hehe

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI