2 Questions... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

johneh -> 2 Questions... (7/3/2006 4:34:45 AM)

Ok I've been fooling around with the demo. So far this looks like a great game. I love the sounds effects and the ball flight display - greatly increases the immersion.

1. I got to the off season and did the first couple weeks of the FA period and then just decided to auto sim out the rest. It took forever and so did the final roster check before the new season. Anyway to speed this up?

2. The rookie draft was screwed up. Did I do something wrong because almost everyone in the draft was 30+ years old, there was even a 54 year old in the draft!!

Cringer -> RE: 2 Questions... (7/3/2006 3:38:54 PM)

1) When simming out FA it can take a while sometimes, depending on how many rounds it goes. I have never had much of a problem with the final roster check part though. Not sure why that would take a long time. I am used to a couple minutes I think.

2) Can't say what you are doing wrong because I don't know what you are doing. But that seems pretty odd, I have never seen anything like that.

lynchjm24 -> RE: 2 Questions... (7/4/2006 5:31:54 AM)

Did you mess with the XML? You may have changed the dice roll settings for the ages of the players it is creating.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI