Alamanc.... WOW! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

sposfan -> Alamanc.... WOW! (7/4/2006 5:56:19 AM)

For those of you who haven't yet really explored the almanac, you really don't know what you're missing! (if you could sort by the different columns, it would be pretty close to perfect!)

I just finished my second year and went exploring...

If you click on the seasons tab and then select either league, you get a great league summary including:
standings, post season recap, team hitting and pitching totals, award winners (with pics if applicable), batting and pitching leaderboards (with pictures of league leader in each category), All stars and top salaried players!!

Wow Shaun. Just wow.

best word of advice for newbies out there, if you see a clickable link in the almanac, click it!

redsoxfan999 -> RE: Alamanc.... WOW! (7/4/2006 7:02:37 AM)

I concur! 

It is every bit as entertaining as playing the games.

Yankeefan -> RE: Alamanc.... WOW! (7/4/2006 7:03:15 AM)

I agree. The almanac is what seperates Puresim from all the other text baseball games. Most of them are pretty good and I have a couple, but none of them make me come back each night like Puresim does.

PadresFan104 -> RE: Alamanc.... WOW! (7/4/2006 7:38:33 AM)

That'e the exact same thing I said when I saw the almanac for the first time a few months ago. "Wow"

SittingDuck -> RE: Alamanc.... WOW! (7/4/2006 5:23:42 PM)

True dat.  I always used the game's almanac since I was in the beginning of my assn.  However, after the first year when it built the html almanac, I went in out of curiousity.  Ker-blam!  That is a grand slam, Shaun.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI