Last one for tonight... splits on players card in offseason... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

sposfan -> Last one for tonight... splits on players card in offseason... (7/4/2006 6:23:30 AM)

Sorry for all the posts, but I've obviously been busy tonight with Puresim! :)

I noticed that if I checked the Almanac BEFORE playing the first game of the season, when I went to the player's card, there was no SPLITS tab. I could see his career splits on a player's almanac page and once the season started the tab was on the player's card as usual.

It's hard for me to doublecheck this since I've already started the game, but I checked more than one player and they all had major league stats.

SittingDuck -> RE: Last one for tonight... splits on players card in offseason... (7/4/2006 5:25:22 PM)

I think the player card only registers the in-season splits.  Gets wiped cleaned during the offseason.

sposfan -> RE: Last one for tonight... splits on players card in offseason... (7/4/2006 5:54:04 PM)

sittingduck,

not sure about that since the splits tab on the player card also shows the career splits as well, so i wonder if the entire splits tab is removed until a game is played in the new season.

SittingDuck -> RE: Last one for tonight... splits on players card in offseason... (7/4/2006 6:08:49 PM)

That's what I was trying to say.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI