Injuries (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

renojedi -> Injuries (7/5/2006 5:22:42 PM)

Hi. Can some one give me the basic lowdown on injuries? I ask because I know a lot has been tweaked in this area especially with patches.

As of May 15th, I have yet to have an injury to any of my players. I manage every game so I am not sure if that makes a difference or not.

So...

How frequently do you guys see injuries? What are the circumstances (manage mode) that lead to injuries? Do tired guys get hurt more easily?

Thanks.

torque561 -> RE: Injuries (7/5/2006 5:48:23 PM)

I have been playing PS for 2 years and have never noticed a problem with injuries. I manage one team and we are at our 88th game. All my pitchers have been injured at one time or another and a utility outfielder has been injured. I had a player injured for 1 game also. I play the packaged game if you are doing a season replay that may have something to do with it.

Deltadog -> RE: Injuries (7/5/2006 6:17:44 PM)

I manage all my games also. As of May 10 I have had no injuries. Then on the 10th both my starting left fielder and 1st baseman went down with injuries. One is out for 9 days and the other for 4.5 weeks. Neither were tired at the time of the injury.

Seems reasonable to me!

renojedi -> RE: Injuries (7/5/2006 6:29:51 PM)

So how do the injuries happen? Sliding into base, diving for a ball, etc? Does the game get to that level of detail or is there just a blurb in the PBP that a guy is injured for X amount of days?

PadresFan104 -> RE: Injuries (7/5/2006 7:30:36 PM)

No level of detail like that.  Just an announcement during the game (or after a simmed game) that a player has been injured.

henry296 -> RE: Injuries (7/6/2006 3:03:41 AM)

I've upped my injuries slightly in the XML file.   I raised both pitchers and hitters by 0.1 in the frequency section.   

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI