lookit all the traffic! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

sposfan -> lookit all the traffic! (7/5/2006 7:14:19 PM)

Nice to see all these new faces and a much busier board!

Took a quick look and check this out:

June 24 5 new threads
june 25-0 "
june 26-1
june 27-1
june 28-2
june 29-2
june 30-4

Then from July 1st until now (noon july 5) there are almost 4 full pages of new threads (not just posts) at 30 new threads per page!

Looks like the All star sale was quite the success so far! Congrats Shaun, you deserve it!

PadresFan104 -> RE: lookit all the traffic! (7/5/2006 7:29:23 PM)

Yep, pretty cool!  But I'm finding that I'm answering many of the same questions about logos, player photos, etc. oevr and over... We should probably sticky a FAQ or something...

sposfan -> RE: lookit all the traffic! (7/5/2006 7:43:18 PM)

Yep, I suggested (somewhere buried here! <G>) to maybe expand the forums and add a few new ones like enhancement requests and a good one would be a FAQ forum or at least a thread for FAQs, perhaps broken down into different areas : Mods, XMLs, Associations etc...

Hopefully maybe someone can step up and perhaps create an indexed list, but I just don't have the time right now. Maybe if Shaun made the game a little less enjoyable and addictive I could have, but that'll teach him! [:D]

Claymore Cut -> RE: lookit all the traffic! (7/5/2006 7:57:10 PM)

/agreed, looking good folks!

Rhett -> RE: lookit all the traffic! (7/7/2006 1:06:16 AM)

Awesome, good to see that we have some new players who are buying

waltwa -> RE: lookit all the traffic! (7/7/2006 5:33:08 AM)

that is great news but while puresim has really made some strides in this edition a lot of people are just really disappointed with ootp. there will be a major patch tomorrow and if it does not go well prepare for a lot more traffic.

i am and have been basically an ootp player but there is a major danger that ootp is moving into sort of a baseball civilization game. tomorrow will tell more about this possible trend and i hope i am wrong. this is not something i would ever worry about with puresim.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI