graphic error (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

Okimaw -> graphic error (7/7/2006 9:22:04 PM)

I'm using JMass's alternate counters in my alt graphics and this came up in my 1979 Tension pbem. anyone else run into something like this?

([img]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/4862/graphanam5wi.gif[/img])

Telumar -> RE: graphic error (7/8/2006 12:31:27 PM)

It's simply a matter of the numbers.bmp file. It seems it doesn't fit to your current set of unit icons. A designer's error or you may not have installed JMass' numbers bitmap in the graphic folder..

Okimaw -> RE: graphic error (7/8/2006 5:10:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Telumar

It's simply a matter of the numbers.bmp file. It seems it doesn't fit to your current set of unit icons. A designer's error or you may not have installed JMass' numbers bitmap in the graphic folder..

Thanx. I think it might be the numbers bmp. That grey/blue combination was in one of the alt sub folders of his units mod. when I switched back to the regular units mod there was no numbers prob

JMass -> RE: graphic error (7/8/2006 6:28:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Okimaw

quote:

ORIGINAL: Telumar
or you may not have installed JMass' numbers bitmap in the graphic folder..

Thanx. I think it might be the numbers bmp.

Correct. I have released my version of Numbers.bmp to have additional light grey counters instead of dark grey counters in jm_mod_toaw3_1.0.zip. You can also download it below (rename file extension from .txt to .zip)

Okimaw -> RE: graphic error (7/8/2006 8:58:45 PM)

Thanx JMass. any progress on the 3d front? I like those counters, might even play one (and only one [:D] ) game in 3d if you get those out.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI