Something that has bothered me for a long time (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

lynchjm24 -> Something that has bothered me for a long time (7/9/2006 12:33:35 AM)

Inside of Statistics and Reports it would be nice if the career leaderboards for Avg/OBP/Slug had some sort of at bat threshold, even if it is low. It's just annoying to have the top 5 slugging percentages be guys who had 4 or 5 at bats and had a triple or something.

KG Erwin -> RE: Something that has bothered me for a long time (7/9/2006 12:54:07 AM)

Isn't there a minimum for plate appearances (3.1 per game, or something like that), for calculating batting average leaders ?  Is that what you're wanting? 

lynchjm24 -> RE: Something that has bothered me for a long time (7/9/2006 10:16:30 PM)

On the almanac screens there are minimums. I'm talking about the career leaders that go down to entry number 249 - there is no ab/pa/ip threshold that needs to be met.

DandricSturm -> RE: Something that has bothered me for a long time (7/9/2006 11:14:48 PM)

Yeah I've wondered why if it can be done in the almanac, why not on the leaderboards.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI