RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

invernomuto -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 7:16:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gen.Hoepner

However, Materazzi is the butcher or the killer, but with Zidane yesterday he did not do anything terrible.

Are you sure general? Seems that Materazzi asked Zizou to play with Inter next season. I fully understand Zidane reaction...

Bye

Cap Mandrake -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 7:24:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sardaukar

Zinedine Zidane....excellent headbutt. Great speed combined with a good downward angle, left the Italian no chance.

[:D][:D][:'(]

One does have to admire the efficacy of the blow itself, but a completely unprepared victim..with Zidane's forehead halfway to whats his name's spine..there is the small matter of the organ that pumps blood right behind the sternum..its pretty important and is susceptible to myocardial contusion..which can lead to arrhythmias..which is a bad thing.

Perhaps Zidane was confused and thought he was in Pamplona.

A hockey or baseball player would have used his fist [:)]

Gen.Hoepner -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 8:02:15 PM)

seems that Materazzi said to Zidane something like "You, Islamic Terrorist"....that's what rumors say.

veji1 -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/10/2006 8:16:45 PM)

Well to be honest, I think some good can come out of it all. I know some intimidation is part of sports, but we know as well that trash talking when it becomes racism is not sports anymore... What Zidane did is unexcusable, yet If Materazzi really said what he is supposed to have said ( along the lines of "****ing muslim terrorist" ), I think he should be suspended. Add this to the monkey shouts in the stadium and I think it is time to crackdown on it.

That said, it does not take anything away from Italy's victory that was won on the pitch.

Charles2222 -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/11/2006 12:51:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grotius

Exciting game, stunning end for Zidane. Dives and all, this World Cup was thrilling.

I guess it's exciting for a lot of you guys, but looking at it from my perspective, from what little I know, given I didn't see it, you guys must be getting excited about something else. 1-1 tie is exciting? And then the game is won be what passes for a free-throw shooting competition in basketball? To think an entire championship was decided by that!

Perhaps all the fake injuries are what make the game exciting? How many legitimate attempts on goal were there? If that made for an exciting game I would venture to guess that the other Cups must had been so exciting that people couldn't sleep for a month.

captskillet -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/11/2006 4:04:21 PM)

quote:

A hockey or baseball player would have used his fist

Or a 250 lb linebacker would have just run over him and left a bloody spot on the turf !!![;)]

Marten -> RE: Italy-France 6-4!!!!! (7/11/2006 5:04:10 PM)

http://widelec.org/zidane.html
[:D][:D][:D]

---edit---
wth?
sorry link seems to be gone.

---edit---
hmmm... it works again

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI