Quick Graphics Mod Questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

PaulWRoberts -> Quick Graphics Mod Questions (7/10/2006 4:52:49 PM)

Hi all,

My one gripe with the look of SPWaW is infantry: to my eyes they are often hard to see, especially green-uniformed troops in greenish terrain.

Has a mod been made to make infantry stand out? I know that the units are supposed to look realistic and that old-style counters don't fit the scheme, but it seems to me that the infantry heads and shoulders are so out of scale with the vehicles and terrain that they don't look realistic either. Has a useful mod been made for this?

My other question is, where do I go for good graphic mods anyway? And is it a matter of downloading tons of unit graphics individually, or are there modpacks that make it more convenient?

Thanks!

Don Doom -> RE: Quick Graphics Mod Questions (7/10/2006 5:13:27 PM)

Go here for the new inf icons.

http://www.spwaw.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=49

Don Doom -> RE: Quick Graphics Mod Questions (7/10/2006 5:14:44 PM)

Go here for the new Enhanced mod that covers the inf/armor and oobs.

http://www.spwaw.com/

junk2drive -> RE: Quick Graphics Mod Questions (7/10/2006 5:26:47 PM)

You must be a member/register to download the files. I highly recommend Flashfyre's infantry mods and/or the Enhanced mod.

PaulWRoberts -> RE: Quick Graphics Mod Questions (7/11/2006 5:21:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

You must be a member/register to download the files. I highly recommend Flashfyre's infantry mods and/or the Enhanced mod.

Thanks. Are Flashfyre's mods compatible with the Enhanced Mod v2?

FlashfyreSP -> RE: Quick Graphics Mod Questions (7/11/2006 5:52:42 AM)

Flashfyre's Mods are in the Enhanced Mod. [:D]

GaryG48 -> RE: Quick Graphics Mod Questions (7/12/2006 12:56:51 AM)

I agree, ev2 is a big part of the answer to your question.  If you still have trouble seeing all the units, turn unit flags "on" in preferences.

--Gary

PaulWRoberts -> RE: Quick Graphics Mod Questions (7/12/2006 4:04:54 AM)

I think I'd like a "counter style" mod best, but I doubt one is possible. I guess it's just what I'm used to from Tiller's (and other) wargames.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI