Something I would love to see added to Puresim! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

johneh -> Something I would love to see added to Puresim! (7/11/2006 4:15:06 AM)

I've been an OOTPer for a few years but I'm going to pick up Puresim because I like the in game managment better.
Sometimes I quick sim to the 7th inning and then manage the rest of the game & I got to thinking I would really love it if we could have some stopping options when we quick sim....

Such as..

Quick Sim to X inning Except Stop if:
A player on my team gets injured
My team has a runner on 2 or 3 with less than 2 outs
Opponent has a runner on 2 or 3rd
My Starting pticher is fatigued
My starting pitcher has thrown more than XX pitches
My starting pitcher has given up more than XX runs

PadresFan104 -> RE: Something I would love to see added to Puresim! (7/11/2006 4:38:55 AM)

Now that's a good idea that I haven't heard yet!

JimboJ -> RE: Something I would love to see added to Puresim! (7/11/2006 6:05:38 AM)

Another cool option would be to sim until the end of the game, or until the score is closer than x runs.  I often sim the rest of the game if it seems like an early blowout, but I would like to take over if the score becomes close.

johneh -> RE: Something I would love to see added to Puresim! (7/12/2006 4:45:20 AM)

Well I'm glad to see someone besides me would think this is a good option. And it is one that the other games don't offer -- Well Shaun?? [:)]

puresimmer -> RE: Something I would love to see added to Puresim! (7/12/2006 4:50:25 AM)

It is a cool idea, I added it to the possible list of future enhancements (the one I scan when I am adding new goodies to patches).

Thanks for the suggestion and keem them coming. I get to most of them over time...

Shaun

akcranker -> RE: Something I would love to see added to Puresim! (7/12/2006 8:50:09 AM)

Although I never sim til a certain inning in a game(hell I don't even know how to do that), I think this is an excellent idea and would be a great future addition when Shaun can get around to it.

And yea this is a great idea that I've never heard on any of the puresim boards.. keep the good ideas coming.

Claymore Cut -> RE: Something I would love to see added to Puresim! (7/12/2006 9:12:20 AM)

Cool stuff...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI