how to resync? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

irishman -> how to resync? (7/12/2006 9:31:03 PM)

Having problems with being out of sync. Playing a PBEM with rroberson, chs2b scenario 157 with extended map. We've been out of sync for a few turns.
Does anyone have a surefire, guaranteed way to get back in sync? [&:]

Ron Saueracker -> RE: how to resync? (7/12/2006 9:37:29 PM)

Try this...

http://www.browserarcade.com/games/other/bashthecomputer/

rtrapasso -> RE: how to resync? (7/12/2006 9:39:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: irishman

Having problems with being out of sync. Playing a PBEM with rroberson, chs2b scenario 157 with extended map. We've been out of sync for a few turns.
Does anyone have a surefire, guaranteed way to get back in sync? [&:]

try the Pompack Patented Method!!

1. Japanese player, receives Allied turn.

2. Japanese player turns off COMBAT REPORTS

3. Japanese player watches combat, enters orders and sends to Allied Player. (Japanese player does without combat reports and SIGINT for one turn; take good notes during combat)

4 . Allied player watches replay with COMBAT REPORTS ON (AFAIK)

5. Allied player enters orders and sends to Japanese Player

6. Japanese Player receives allied turn, turns ON COMBAT REPORTS

7. Japanese player watches combat, enters orders and sends to Allied Player.

niceguy2005 -> RE: how to resync? (7/12/2006 9:42:51 PM)

Also, make sure to stop doing the things which cause out of synch problem like strafing PT boats.

treespider -> RE: how to resync? (7/13/2006 12:51:40 AM)

During the combat replays are either of you hitting the escape key or pressing done before the combat animation is completed for that segment?

Jim Burns and I used to have all sorts of problems... however in my game with ADavidB I am not aware that we have suffered any of these problems ...I am the Japanese and allow the combat animation to play in its entirety until I have to press a button on the screen ( I do not use the escape key) to get it to advance to the next segment...and so far that seems to work.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI