Is there a way to... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> 3rd Party Add-ons Area

staaby30 -> Is there a way to... (7/19/2006 2:11:47 AM)

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but is there a way to edit an exsisting PSA? In other words, I have been using the All-time greats PSA, but want to remove Tampa Bay and Arizona and maybe Colorado and Florida. How can I do this, or can't it be done? I think I've tried everything and haven't a clue. I don't want to start a completely new organization and manually import each player--that takes way too long. Or what if I want to take the players in the All-time Greats PSA and put them in a draft pool? Can that be done? Perhaps since this is a ready-made PSA I have to sim a season first before it gives me options like this?

Any help is appreciated.

Craig

PadresFan104 -> RE: Is there a way to... (7/19/2006 3:51:58 AM)

I'm afraid it can't be done (either question), but the ability to have more control over an association and be able to add and delete teams or move them around the leagues/divisions has been asked before by a few people, so maybe Shaun will get around to it for 2008...?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI