V1.20 - Two thing :-) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

sanpurdue -> V1.20 - Two thing :-) (7/20/2006 5:25:22 AM)

I am running with V1.20.

1 - Not really a bug, but when I activate someone from the disabled list and the screen goes back to the lineups and rotation screen, I can't see the activated player until I (1) close and then (2) go right back into the lineups/rotations screen. This was like this in the beta patches as well, so I figure it's a feature not a bug :-)

2 - Is anyone else seeing a LOT more injuries? I am simming but when there are injuries I have the sim stop. For the first few years, I would hardly see any injuries, but now, it seems like I am stopping every 5 or 6 games. It may just be I have some old guys, but these guys were pretty durable last season and now they are all falling apart. Just curious if there was a change made to have more injuries? It would sure mimic baseball nowadays, that's for sure :-)

sanpurdue -> RE: V1.20 - Two thing :-) (7/20/2006 5:27:31 AM)

The title should say two thing"s"

puresimmer -> RE: V1.20 - Two thing :-) (7/20/2006 5:28:30 AM)

Yes, the injury model was rebuilt from scratch. I have tested it against real injury frequencies and it is pretty close.

sanpurdue -> RE: V1.20 - Two thing :-) (7/20/2006 5:55:22 AM)

It definitely is better. I have some old farts like Gaylord Perry, Willie Stargell and Willie McCovey that can't seem to stay healthy, but they are near or above 40 - so that makes sense...LOL!

Thanks for a wonderful game, Shaun!

akcranker -> RE: V1.20 - Two thing :-) (7/20/2006 8:51:21 AM)

Shaun is it possible to cut back on the amount of injuries or the length of injuries? I have a 40 game season that I'm playing and it seems like my players are always getting injured and some get injured for 2-3 weeks which is 1/3 of the season.

SittingDuck -> RE: V1.20 - Two thing :-) (7/20/2006 5:23:25 PM)

The following will affect the frequency of injuries (not the severity - that is a more complicated tweak):

<INJURIES freq=".94" freqPitchers=".96">

Those are default.  Lower them by a few hundreths and you'll see some results.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI