Injuries and reporting (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

Rainbow7 -> Injuries and reporting (7/20/2006 3:43:17 PM)

When does the game announce an injury, at the end or as it happens? I just had a game where a player was substituted (with a pinch run) in an earlier inning, didn't show up in the outfield for the rest of the game, but on the final play I was informed that he had suffered a minor hand injury (though he wasn't playing at the time).

jono -> RE: Injuries and reporting (7/20/2006 5:29:24 PM)

The game will tell you that a player is injured when it happens in the play by play and a box will appear telling you that you will have to put a sub in for that player and I think when you click on the ok button it'll take you to the lineup card so you can sub for him.  Then immediately after after the game another box will appear telling you that so and so suffered an injury.

Rainbow7 -> RE: Injuries and reporting (7/20/2006 6:57:18 PM)

I was watching a PSPN game, so maybe I didn't get the initial report from when he was actually playing??

jono -> RE: Injuries and reporting (7/21/2006 3:23:21 AM)

Probably, since the computer was doing the managing.  I manage all my own games and have never watched a PSPN game so my reply was on what I'd see while managing.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI