Let's Stop For A Moment to Give Thanks... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

KG Erwin -> Let's Stop For A Moment to Give Thanks... (7/21/2006 3:07:00 AM)

...as Pure Sim is essentially a one-man operation.

Shaun has a real job, and a family, so Pure-Sim is a passion, but not the number one priority in his life.

I can't imagine living like this -- the man has NO time to himself, and with this in mind, all I can offer is a sincere thank you, and a pledge for my continued support. [&o]

redsoxfan999 -> RE: Let's Stop For A Moment to Give Thanks... (7/21/2006 3:18:59 AM)

[:)]Hear,Hear!!!! 

RedSox67 -> RE: Let's Stop For A Moment to Give Thanks... (7/21/2006 3:45:40 AM)

Absolutely.  Thanks Shaun!

puresimmer -> RE: Let's Stop For A Moment to Give Thanks... (7/21/2006 3:57:50 AM)

Thanks to you guys for purchasing the game.

fmonster -> RE: Let's Stop For A Moment to Give Thanks... (7/21/2006 4:01:05 AM)

We're not worthy! [&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o]

rpommier -> RE: Let's Stop For A Moment to Give Thanks... (7/21/2006 4:06:26 AM)

Bump this for awhile... Shaun you have done a steller job with this project.  As I've stated in an earlier thread, I tried this game back in the day when you were just starting.  The way PureSim has evolved over time is really amazing.  I hope that you are reaping monetary and personal rewards from this endeavor.  You have a customer in me for as long as you decide to do this.

Also, kudos for finding the time to chime in here every now and again.  I appreciate your efforts.

Thanks,
Rod

Abev -> RE: Let's Stop For A Moment to Give Thanks... (7/21/2006 4:54:38 AM)

The most amazing thing to me is how Shaun can keep doing this day after day for what must be 6 plus years (more?). I envy that motivation, especially in the beginning when there was little or no $ to speak of.

akw4572 -> RE: Let's Stop For A Moment to Give Thanks... (7/21/2006 5:00:30 AM)

I'm certainly glad I bought it, I won't be waiting for a discount period for next year.  

risk_doc -> RE: Let's Stop For A Moment to Give Thanks... (7/22/2006 1:46:51 AM)

Ditto, as a fan of the lowly Royals, you have succeeded in bringing back into the baseball fold (at least I can relive the glory days on the computer[&o]).  I can also use the game to provide advice to Dayton Moore as he rebuilds this once glorious franchise into a contender again.

SittingDuck -> RE: Let's Stop For A Moment to Give Thanks... (7/22/2006 2:47:56 AM)

One of his main dreams, IIRC, was to create a baseball computer sim that reflected all the things he wanted in a sim since he was younger.  And PSBB is that sim, I believe.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI