Deadball Homeruns (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

King of New York -> Deadball Homeruns (7/21/2006 6:44:42 AM)

Hi,

I have started six different historical replays over the last couple of days, beginning with the 1901 season, but each time I run into the same issue: the number of home runs is much too high. Historically, the total for each league was in the low 200s, but I keep getting two or three teams that individually pass the 200-home-run mark by the midpoint of the season.

I must have something set up incorrectly (I have not touched the game engine settings--everything is still at "50".) Perhaps it has something to do with the stadiums (I am not using any mods).

Any ideas would be welcome!

jono -> RE: Deadball Homeruns (7/21/2006 6:48:12 AM)

I think you might want to take a look at the older stadiums a lot of them were huge.

SittingDuck -> RE: Deadball Homeruns (7/21/2006 3:39:54 PM)

What he said.  Have you set the stadiums to their proper historical ones?

King of New York -> RE: Deadball Homeruns (7/21/2006 5:33:52 PM)

I'll check the stadiums when I get home tonight--I was just using whatever stadiums were assigned to each team when I started the historical replay. Is it the case that, when you start a reply for, say, 1901, the correct stadiums are not automatically assigned to each team, and that you have to do it manually?

If so, that's fine--I just hadn't realized.

Thanks for answering such n00bish questions [:)]

SittingDuck -> RE: Deadball Homeruns (7/21/2006 9:11:58 PM)

That is the case.  You must manually set them.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI