Supply in 1809 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809

newmanovci -> Supply in 1809 (7/22/2006 2:50:10 PM)

In a parallel to the "Supply in 1805" thread, I'm playing the 1809 campaign as the French and I'm experiencing very similar supply problems. I've bashed the Austrians fairly heavily in the Landshut/Regensberg/Eckmuhl/Straubing area and have paused for a few turns to reorganise my troops and get my replacements allocated. However, no supplies have arrived at my Centre of Operations for about 10 turns now. I even sent a small cavalry division all the way back to Ulm to see if my supply line had been cut (even though all towns behind me appear French-controlled, as far as I can see). There doesn't appear to be any rogue Austrian unit cutting my supply line.

My forces are fully rested and reorganised and I'm eager to push on towards Vienna to capitalise on my early success however...I can't advance with zero supplies. Is this a deliberate (i.e. historical) shortage? Nothing I've read in the two books I have that cover the campaign mention such a thing.

Or is this a bug?

FrankHunter -> RE: Supply in 1809 (7/23/2006 4:56:52 AM)

Just send me your current saved game zipped and I'll see if I can see anything wrong.

frankhunter13@shaw.ca

newmanovci -> RE: Supply in 1809 (7/23/2006 3:09:34 PM)

On its way, Frank. Thanks for the quick response.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI