Scenario Request (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

ghostdog -> Scenario Request (7/22/2006 5:51:17 PM)

Please feel free to move this to scenario discussion if needed.

Wondering if anyone is working on (or one already exists) a scenario dealing with the recent events in Israel and/or hypothetical invasion of Lebanon?

larryfulkerson -> RE: Scenario Request (7/22/2006 6:50:38 PM)

There's an AAR that deals with a situation that's really really like what you're describing.
It's located here:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1201383

hank -> RE: Scenario Request (7/23/2006 5:24:45 PM)

The title is fairly general so here's my suggestion for a scenario(s):

#1 Kursk South battle ... areas south of kursk
#2 Kursk North battle ... "  north of kursk

both battle 2.5 Km/hex ... 1/2 day or 1/3 day turns ... battalion/regiment size units

... with 1/3 day turns is it possible with toaw to have night turns with consequences (good/bad) for either fighting at night or not (and resting your forces)?

I haven't seen a good thorough sce of these two conflicts.  All I've found are sce's of the whole Kursk bulge or the entire front with emphasis on Kursk in July 43.

my 2 cents

golden delicious -> RE: Scenario Request (7/23/2006 9:48:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: larryfulkerson

There's an AAR that deals with a situation that's really really like what you're describing.
It's located here:

Israel isn't going to go to Beirut if they invade this time. Only far enough to create a "buffer zone". So it'll be quite a different conflict.

ghostdog -> RE: Scenario Request (7/24/2006 12:27:00 AM)

well, im hoping for someone to make a 2006 scenario for Lebanon.  with possibly syrian intervention, just to see what that might be like. 

Nemo69 -> RE: Scenario Request (7/24/2006 12:47:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ghostdog

well, im hoping for someone to make a 2006 scenario for Lebanon. with possibly syrian intervention, just to see what that might be like.

In case nobody shows up, don't forget you have every needed tool at your disposal in the editor [;)]

sstevens06 -> RE: Scenario Request (7/24/2006 1:37:02 AM)

quote:

well, im hoping for someone to make a 2006 scenario for Lebanon.  with possibly syrian intervention, just to see what that might be like. 

This might come close:

http://www.the-strategist.net/RD/scenarii/display_scenario.php?Id=548

Can't vouch for it's accuracy but it's very detailed.

Nemo69 -> RE: Scenario Request (7/24/2006 1:41:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sstevens06

quote:

well, im hoping for someone to make a 2006 scenario for Lebanon. with possibly syrian intervention, just to see what that might be like.

This might come close:

http://www.the-strategist.net/RD/scenarii/display_scenario.php?Id=548

Can't vouch for it's accuracy but it's very detailed.

It's also in the Modern - Middle East folder in TOAW 3 as 'Israel's next war 2006'.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI