Finance issue (I'm stuck) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

SpharV2 -> Finance issue (I'm stuck) (7/23/2006 9:42:25 PM)

I recently completed the 11th or 12th season in my fictional association, went through the resignings at the end of the season. Didn't pay a ton of attention to remaining finances, just resigned the players I figured I needed and let the remaining 4 or so hit free agency. Well, I went to the draft and it said I had $200,000 or so remaining. Oh well, I figured I'd skip the draft and FA and just sign some scrubs to fill out my roster. Well, I got to the finalize roster part of the offseason, and now it's saying that I actually have -$200,000, so I'm 4 players short, can't sign anyone, and it says I can't afford to release anyone to free up any finances either.

I'm pretty sure I can fix the issue by going in and editing a salary or two, but I figured you might want to know about it.

Edit - Okay, I saved the association files in case you wanted a look at them, then did some editing so I could continue on. Let me know if you need anything.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI