Beta Testers Invited for Forge of Freedom (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865

Karlis Rutins -> Beta Testers Invited for Forge of Freedom (7/25/2006 8:44:33 PM)

Beta Testers Invited for new Civil War game Forge of Freedom

IMPORTANT: Due to a large number of volunteers signing up, we are closing the Beta Tester enrollment as of August 1.

If you have read today’s Matrix Forum announcement, you will know that Forge of Freedom will be a very interesting and challenging game that will test your knowledge of history and your strategic skills.

We are now forming a Test Team for Forge of Freedom. We would like some volunteers who have tested or have played Crown of Glory. However, this is not a mandatory requirement, but it will help you to better understand and test what Forge of Freedom can do on the battlefield and behind closed doors to win the war. A strong interest and understanding of the US Civil War is also highly desired.

If you believe that you have the time and skills to complete the beta test, please email the following information to me at karlisr@matrixgames.com :

*Name
*Your Matrix Forum Name
*Phone Number
*Your address
*Previous Testing Experience with Matrix or others?
*Any comments on specific qualifications or reasons for interest in testing Forge of Freedom?
*Any unique qualifications that would make you an exceptional candidate for the Beta Test Team?
*Your current PC Specs - CPU, Memory, Hard Drive, Video Card, Sound Card, Operating System?

In return, I will send you a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) that you must complete, sign and return to me ASAP. Just follow the instructions on the bottom of page 2. When I receive the NDA, you will be notified if you have been selected to join the Forge of Freedom Beta Test Team.

But, be sure that you are able, ready, and willing to join the Beta Test Team in early August, 2006 and stay with it until the game is released a few months later.

Karlis Rutins - July 25, 2006

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI