tutorial (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support

balenami1291 -> tutorial (7/29/2006 4:16:25 PM)

I've noted a folder in scenario depot dedicated to tutorials.

I've find no istructions about this neither in tre manual and in the help function and the tutorials seems not be "self drived"

Can Somone help me???

JAMiAM -> RE: tutorial (7/29/2006 8:21:09 PM)

The instructions are in the Whatsnew file, that you can access from the Start Menu item. Each of the tutorials have an associated document that should be running in the background while playing, or printed beforehand. Look in the bottom row of buttons for the appropriate one to click in order to bring up the doc, before you start the scenario.

Larac -> RE: tutorial (8/11/2006 8:14:25 PM)

How well written are the Tutorials, I may try to use this game to get other folks playing online.

So I am checking to see how well they teach the game, rules and actions.

Also this may have been covered is there a Online Manual?

Thanks,
Lee

JAMiAM -> RE: tutorial (8/11/2006 8:28:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Larac
How well written are the Tutorials, I may try to use this game to get other folks playing online.

So I am checking to see how well they teach the game, rules and actions.

I'm a little biased, having written one of them, but I'd say if you follow the suggested order of the four tutorials, listed in the Whatsnew file, that you will find most of the basics and some intermediate concepts are quite well covered.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Larac
Also this may have been covered is there a Online Manual?

No, but there is an electronic version on the disk in PDF format.

Shutter -> RE: tutorial (8/25/2006 3:20:38 AM)

I can't find the tutorials.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI