IDF equipment long of tooth! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Scenario Design

Sandrik -> IDF equipment long of tooth! (7/29/2006 11:41:16 PM)

The TO&E for TOAW III is getting a bit old and for the IDF it is very out of date. I'd be happy to research and suggest values for the upgraded M113 Zelda, Merkava IV, Mag'ach-6 Mag'ach-7, Sabra, Puma Eng Vehicle, Achzarit APC/IFV, & Nakpadon Eng Vehicle. That's if Matrix will add them to the "new equipment" section.

Al Sandrik

Terminus -> RE: IDF equipment long of tooth! (7/29/2006 11:44:14 PM)

They won't, unfortunately. People have been yelling about the need for an equipment editor for years, to no avail...

sstevens06 -> RE: IDF equipment long of tooth! (7/30/2006 6:00:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sandrik

The TO&E for TOAW III is getting a bit old and for the IDF it is very out of date. I'd be happy to research and suggest values for the upgraded M113 Zelda, Merkava IV, Mag'ach-6 Mag'ach-7, Sabra, Puma Eng Vehicle, Achzarit APC/IFV, & Nakpadon Eng Vehicle. That's if Matrix will add them to the "new equipment" section.

Al Sandrik

Hi Al! I agree with you, the more current IDF equipment isn't well represented in TOAW. Worse yet, some of this equipment, particularly Puma, Achazarit, & Nakpadon, is rather unique and thus poorly represented by 'substitutes.' (E.g, IIRC these vehicles are built from captured & refurbished T-54/55 & Centurion MBT chasses, making them much more heavily armored than analogous Engineering/APC/IFV vehicles in other armies.)

Jlbetin is working on an equipment editor for TOAWIII - hopefully he will release it soon.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI