War in the Pacific serial number (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Caranorn -> War in the Pacific serial number (7/30/2006 10:55:33 PM)

Hi there,

Tonight I thought I'd reinstall War in the Pacific (never moved it to my new computer) and now can't seem to find my serial number. I had burned all the software (I have a download not disk version) but seem to have forgotten to include a file with any other data (not sure whether there was more then the SN). Is there any way to recover the SN or get a new one? I can't find any email about my order either (just one for another Matrix Game I bought later).

There is a very slim chance that the game is either still installed (and that therefore I could find the SN there) on my old computer or some file with the SN exists there. But I can't access that in the next few days.

Terminus -> RE: War in the Pacific serial number (7/30/2006 10:59:10 PM)

Did you register the game? If so, there's an option in the Members Area to get all your serial numbers sent to you.

Caranorn -> RE: War in the Pacific serial number (7/30/2006 11:11:08 PM)

Yes, thanks alot. I didn't even know whether I had registered the game, it turns out it's the only one I did that (I think in all other cases I got a CD or a download and CD so no loss).

Now that was trully lucky (though I'm astonished I didn't register at least UV).

So thanks a lot.

Terminus -> RE: War in the Pacific serial number (7/30/2006 11:56:10 PM)

No problem...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI