Seeking Opponent Free Landing or On To Paris (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Opponents Wanted

crister -> Seeking Opponent Free Landing or On To Paris (8/1/2006 6:08:52 PM)

still seeking opponents for either Steve Ford's Free Landing or On To Paris scenarios.

Kung Karl -> RE: Seeking Opponent Free Landing or On To Paris (8/2/2006 12:40:00 PM)

I'll play you. On to paris. I will play the germans. Is that ok?

crister -> RE: Seeking Opponent Free Landing or On To Paris (8/2/2006 3:02:16 PM)

no problem, i'm at telafaber@hotmail.com

one thing: i need to send you a start as allies, is that correct? when i set up an email game it goes straight to the "exit and send" screen with axis turn 1 ready, is this what is supposed to be happening?[&:]

sorry for being such a n00b, this is my second BIN PBEM game.

JSS -> RE: Seeking Opponent Free Landing or On To Paris (8/2/2006 3:50:40 PM)

If both of you are interested, I can post v3.00 beta of the On to Paris scenario. Its in final testing now.

PM me if you'd like to try this version.

crister -> RE: Seeking Opponent Free Landing or On To Paris (8/2/2006 6:23:07 PM)

karl, you up for trying v3.00?

Kung Karl -> RE: Seeking Opponent Free Landing or On To Paris (8/2/2006 7:22:33 PM)

Sure!

Could you PM me a link to the scenario JSS?

Kung Karl -> RE: Seeking Opponent Free Landing or On To Paris (8/2/2006 7:30:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: crister

no problem, i'm at telafaber@hotmail.com

one thing: i need to send you a start as allies, is that correct? when i set up an email game it goes straight to the "exit and send" screen with axis turn 1 ready, is this what is supposed to be happening?[&:]

sorry for being such a n00b, this is my second BIN PBEM game.

I thnik it is because you selected secure game. If you deselct that it should be alright.

JSS -> RE: Seeking Opponent Free Landing or On To Paris (8/2/2006 8:23:12 PM)

Here's the link: OTPv3

crister -> RE: Seeking Opponent Free Landing or On To Paris (8/2/2006 11:47:05 PM)

Carolus, you were correct I just had to unselect "secure".  Thank You JSS I've got 3.00 installed and it seems to work just fine.

S! Let the games begin! [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI