Logistics + Repair Help (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922 - 1930

btaft -> Logistics + Repair Help (8/1/2006 6:14:37 PM)

I am new to this game but have been enjoying it so far. I do have a few questions:

1) Is oil/resources used in thegame at all or are these a place holder

2) What are the Fuel/Supply Sources Points. I assume that each side has locations that produce supplies and fuel and then these are convoyed to remote locations. Where are these areas and do they change during the game

3) If a ship returns to its home base damaged do repairs start automatically or is an action required

4) How do you get a TF to stay at a new base (i.e to fuel or load supplies) without necessarily changing its home base or is changing the base a requirement.

5) Is there a reference that provides a list of vessels in the game with their classification (i.e. Dreadnaught, pre-dreadnaught, etc) or is it through experience/inspecting the capbilities (gun size, speed) that this can be determined

My appologies in advance for any questions that may seem trivial. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Brett

Rysyonok -> RE: Logistics + Repair Help (8/2/2006 12:15:52 AM)

1) Placeholder until next patch.

2) Short story: supplies are in the same spots are they are in real life. Long story: cycle through each base to see its daily supply/fuel generation.

3) Repairs are automatic 24/7/365. What varies is the chance to get repaired depending on location. Ships disbanded at a major port with a shipyard fare best. Always try to at least disband (port size 3+).

4) Set it not to retire.

5) Experience/inspection. If short on time, just sort ships by endurance. Generally newer ships can sail longer.

P.S. Browse the forums. You'll see answers to these and many other questions ;)

btaft -> RE: Logistics + Repair Help (8/2/2006 3:46:52 PM)

Thanks for the help. I was admittedly a little lazy

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI