PureSim Beta Patch 1.30 Available (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

puresimmer -> PureSim Beta Patch 1.30 Available (8/3/2006 3:00:47 AM)

PureSim 1.30 Beta is now available.

This is a debug build and may run a bit slower.

Download the 1.30 BETA Patch

Changes:

- Fix: If num-lock was on and the user presses the "2" key on the numeric key pad PureSim was interpreting it as a "b" hence a bunt would be called for instead of a steal

- Tweak: User now prompted if they want to update the HTML Almanac in the off season.

PadresFan104 -> RE: PureSim Beta Patch 1.30 Available (8/3/2006 3:29:08 AM)

Darn, didn't have this bug on my list!!! [&:]

PadresFan104 -> RE: PureSim Beta Patch 1.30 Available (8/3/2006 3:33:11 AM)

Shaun, in another thread you mentioned that the 2-base throwing error bug would be fixed in 1.29a, but I never saw it.  Is that in this release?  Are there any others we should know about?

SittingDuck -> RE: PureSim Beta Patch 1.30 Available (8/3/2006 3:58:15 AM)

Question:

If I update the almanac every other season, will it still log all season chronologically (ie., each year) or will it only log the season that I choose to update?

puresimmer -> RE: PureSim Beta Patch 1.30 Available (8/3/2006 4:12:49 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: PadresFan104

Shaun, in another thread you mentioned that the 2-base throwing error bug would be fixed in 1.29a, but I never saw it.  Is that in this release?  Are there any others we should know about?

That bug is completely eradicated in 1.30 :)

puresimmer -> RE: PureSim Beta Patch 1.30 Available (8/3/2006 4:13:36 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SittingDuck

Question:

If I update the almanac every other season, will it still log all season chronologically (ie., each year) or will it only log the season that I choose to update?

Absolutely, there is no urgency as to when you do it. It is up to you and you will still have all the info regardless.

SittingDuck -> RE: PureSim Beta Patch 1.30 Available (8/3/2006 4:37:58 AM)

Ohhhhhhh, HEeeeeaalll yes!  That's perfect, man!

SirWolf1960 -> RE: PureSim Beta Patch 1.30 Available (8/3/2006 8:14:33 PM)

Thank you for making updating the html almanic optional. It the one thing that slows down the post season processing. To be honest, I only look at it occasionally, so I would prefer to update it if I want to use it.

You are the greatest.[&o]

Steve

SittingDuck -> RE: PureSim Beta Patch 1.30 Available (8/3/2006 10:54:56 PM)

I think Shaun put that worship smilie on this site so we would use it.

That rat bastard....  lol

rowech -> RE: PureSim Beta Patch 1.30 Available (8/4/2006 2:02:39 AM)

Have there been any crashes with this patch?  I just don't want to download it if it's going to crash things.

PadresFan104 -> RE: PureSim Beta Patch 1.30 Available (8/4/2006 2:25:44 AM)

nah - have played 5 complete games, crash free.

SittingDuck -> RE: PureSim Beta Patch 1.30 Available (8/4/2006 2:44:42 AM)

except for that patch that went weird on everyone awhile ago, I've never had a crash.  Of all the games I've ever played, PSBB has been the most crash-free game ever.

akcranker -> RE: PureSim Beta Patch 1.30 Available (8/4/2006 2:54:05 AM)

For those of you that are managing games like PadresFan.. you haven't had any crashes during managing?  I know some did with 1.29 so that's why I didn't install 1.29 because I don't want to mess up my NAMBLA association!!!

staaby30 -> RE: PureSim Beta Patch 1.30 Available (8/4/2006 6:09:59 AM)

Actually I just had a crash today. I sent the file to Shaun. What happened was I was playing a game and the PBP wasn't showing up. Also, after the start of the game the options for simming to a later point in the game wasn't available either. I thought that the game was still playing normally otherwise until I noticed that according to the in-game stats, my leadoff hitter had apparently hit a homerun, but was standing on first base.

It was then that I shut down my whole system and started everything back up. But I didn't play Puresim after that--I think I'll wait til the next patch.

Craig

By the way: I hadn't really had a problem with a crash before the latest patch.

Ankit -> RE: PureSim Beta Patch 1.30 Available (8/4/2006 6:34:18 AM)

It's been a very stable patch for me as well. No more freezing while playing out games or simming games.

verizon32 -> RE: PureSim Beta Patch 1.30 Available (8/4/2006 6:48:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ankit

It's been a very stable patch for me as well. No more freezing while playing out games or simming games.

Are you now happy with the trading AI ?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI