Don't get down, Shaun! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

SittingDuck -> Don't get down, Shaun! (8/6/2006 6:28:47 PM)

It's still an awesome game. I am sure everyone here will agree.

oooo - you could make it better by making the (E)nter bar the space bar instead... [:'(]

Tigers Roar -> RE: Don't get down, Shaun! (8/6/2006 7:27:21 PM)

I work with developers on my job all day. I know how tough it is sometimes to nail down bugs and fine tune a system. You have a great product. I have been totally impressed with the presentation on PureSim. It has a lot going for it and you are constantly taking feedback in an attempt to improve the product. That impresses me all to h*ll. What other game does this in such a manner? We actually have the ear of the creater/designer! And he talks to us! Amazing! And all this at a price that doesn't make it prohibitive to play any season a little simmers heart desires. Again, Amazing!

That is enough for me to keep coming back just to see what new and cool things have been done and what's on the drawing board. You have been just what I was looking for in a Sim baseball game.

So...if you are even a little bit discouraged, buck up little feller and know that you are making lots of baseball replay fans very happy! [&o]

Oh...and keep up the outstanding effort on a terrific game that just keeps getting better.

[sm=00000436.gif]

puresimmer -> RE: Don't get down, Shaun! (8/6/2006 7:54:49 PM)

Thanks,

I'm actually not down at all, and I appreciate the kind words :)

SittingDuck -> RE: Don't get down, Shaun! (8/6/2006 7:58:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tigers Roar

That is enough for me to keep coming back just to see what new and cool things have been done and what's on the drawing board. You have been just what I was looking for in a Sim baseball game.

This is a big part of things. Honestly, it is very addictive the way Shaun keeps upgrading all his versions. Not just one or two big patches and done. But this consistent, uphill progress. It can be every few days or 10-12 days, but there is always a nice little something coming from Shaun. And that just makes you feel good.

Tigers Roar -> RE: Don't get down, Shaun! (8/6/2006 8:11:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: puresimmer

Thanks,

I'm actually not down at all

So you're saying this thread worked? [;)]

SittingDuck -> RE: Don't get down, Shaun! (8/6/2006 8:27:41 PM)

That and some coffee.

Amaroq -> RE: Don't get down, Shaun! (8/7/2006 6:10:12 PM)

I'll raise a [sm=00000436.gif] to Shaun as well - he already knows my opinion of him, of course!

KG Erwin -> RE: Don't get down, Shaun! (8/8/2006 12:43:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SittingDuck

That and some coffee.

If he started a programming day with Irish coffee, maybe that would help.... or maybe not. There's nothing like being wide awake AND tipsy to start off a day -- not that I'd know first hand. [;)]

Amaroq -> RE: Don't get down, Shaun! (8/8/2006 12:53:28 AM)

Ohhhhh, no, no, no.

In my younger days, I came back to my desk after some Friday evening event where alchohol was served, made some changes, and checked in... and wound up spending half of Monday morning undo-ing my changes to make the right fix! [:D]

SittingDuck -> RE: Don't get down, Shaun! (8/8/2006 1:27:46 AM)

Truthfully now - lol

Irish coffee to start the day - work - and then celebrate with a Guiness.

Sounds good to me!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI