Ping:Shaun (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

Dargone -> Ping:Shaun (8/7/2006 8:10:40 AM)

Long time OOTP (sports simmer in general) player, fiddled around with PS for the past few years, getting every version but never really playing too much. Finally, fired up 2007 tonight and I must say that I'm very impressed. I'm looking forward to playing some leagues and really geting into this version. Keep up the good work [:)]

akcranker -> RE: Ping:Shaun (8/7/2006 8:11:47 AM)

Welcome to the puresim board!!!

Dargone -> RE: Ping:Shaun (8/7/2006 8:22:08 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: akcranker

Welcome to the puresim board!!!

Thanks, I'm sure some might recognize me from the OOTP boards, don't post there much anymore, and I did post a bit on Shaun's old boards. Looks like the community here is growing too (nice fan sites), this is going to be a fun game to get into I think [:D]

akcranker -> RE: Ping:Shaun (8/7/2006 8:25:32 AM)

Yea the community has grown alot and there's starting to be alot more users creating mods etc.. PS2007 has made some huge steps and is an awesome game to play.  I just can't wait for PS2008 and what's coming next year!!!

Dargone -> RE: Ping:Shaun (8/7/2006 8:36:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: akcranker

Yea the community has grown alot and there's starting to be alot more users creating mods etc.. PS2007 has made some huge steps and is an awesome game to play. I just can't wait for PS2008 and what's coming next year!!!

Love that I can play "god mode" now, one of my favorite ways to play. The ease of use in doing historical replays is ridiculous now and the overall polish of the game seems stellar. Is it obvious I'm impressed yet? [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI