Can't move ships (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory

gdpsnake -> Can't move ships (8/9/2006 3:10:55 AM)

I moved some French transports into Corsica and now I can't move them out. The ships are there if I inspect the Province, I can even select them but when I return to the main screen they aren't there and I can't move them. I've tried everything - any suggestions?
Isn't this a bug that's been around a while?

jimwinsor -> RE: Can't move ships (8/9/2006 3:24:43 AM)

Mmmm, no this would be a new bug...

There was a RARE bug with ships getting stuck in inland provinces, but what with this being Corsica, no...I'd have to say something else is going on here.

jimwinsor -> RE: Can't move ships (8/9/2006 3:29:56 AM)

Actually, come to think of it...this may be a case where the province is too small on the map to display all the units; hence you can't see or click on the transports.  Again, this being Corsica, this would be likely...try reducing the number of units (ie, move them into the city).

ericbabe -> RE: Can't move ships (8/9/2006 3:35:49 AM)

Try CTRL+Right Click on the province: this should open a box with all the units in the province.

gdpsnake -> RE: Can't move ships (8/9/2006 6:17:44 PM)

CTRL+Right clicked worked - thank you but you still need to fix this display problem with the fleets.
I tried to send a saved game but it only supports gif/txt/jpg and it was a zip file.  I don't know how to put my saved game into one of those supported files.  In any case, one mearly needs to move a fleet counter into Corsica to replicate the problem.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI