Happy with the "EBook" documentation (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

jvgfanatic -> Happy with the "EBook" documentation (8/12/2006 2:35:18 PM)

EDIT: Thanks to the suggestion below I'm now quite pleased. Thank you :)

Sorry if this has been brought up before but alas a search yielded nothing.

The pages laid out as they are now, in e-book format, with facing pages next to each other requires a lot of side scrolling when zoomed in close enough to make the text readable (unless of course one is blessed with a massive wide-screen monitor). The traditional layout with the pages in-line vertically is MUCH easier to read online than e-book.

I seem to recall at least one of Matrix's games had the documentation in both formats though which one that is escapes me right now. Any chance you could provide a better laid out pdf file for those of us with old-school monitors? I really don't want to print the TOAW manual again.

Rainbow7 -> RE: Not happy with the "EBook" documentation (8/12/2006 3:19:38 PM)

Are you talking about the pdf documents?  Because the layout of pages is always customizable in the program, under View, Layout.

burnsp -> RE: Not happy with the "EBook" documentation (8/12/2006 3:56:59 PM)

Thanks this has been bugging me for some time too

jvgfanatic -> RE: Not happy with the "EBook" documentation (8/12/2006 3:58:54 PM)

Thank you. I feel like a fool now as I used to troubleshoot pdf files years ago...a simple command...d'oh!

Marc von Martial -> RE: Not happy with the "EBook" documentation (8/12/2006 8:18:35 PM)

Check out the quick link buttons for "VIEWS", bottom right corner in Acrobat Reader [;)]

jvgfanatic -> RE: Not happy with the "EBook" documentation (8/12/2006 8:59:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck

Check out the quick link buttons for "VIEWS", bottom right corner in Acrobat Reader [;)]

Sure...rub it in why don't you... [:D]

Marc von Martial -> RE: Not happy with the "EBook" documentation (8/12/2006 10:44:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jvgfanatic

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck

Sure...rub it in why don't you... [:D]

I can post a screenshot with red circles around them too [:D]

jvgfanatic -> RE: Not happy with the "EBook" documentation (8/12/2006 11:59:43 PM)

Ha, silly rabbit, screenshots are for kids.

I've clicked that viewing option and have been reading the manual happily. This is the second time I've purchased TCOW and am elated with it. Now that I've spent so much money with Matrix (what? 12 or so games now? sheesh) I'm only trying to figure out how to get even more...where is the button for that? You know, the one that lets me get "Battles of Normandy" for free?

I just know it's a hidden key command...

rich12545 -> RE: Happy with the "EBook" documentation (8/13/2006 6:44:27 PM)

This is very minor.  Does anyone know how to get it to open in continuous mode instead of changing it each time?  Thanks.  

Ron Belcher -> RE: Happy with the "EBook" documentation (8/25/2006 8:00:40 AM)

[sm=Cool-049.gif] Right on!  I would like to know too... Does anyone know how to get it to open in continuous mode instead of changing it each time? 

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI