Beamed units? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

frank1970 -> Beamed units? (8/14/2006 10:10:37 AM)

I had a funny experience in my game against the AI (newest WITP, CHS mod):
I evacuated Rangoon and ordered the 1. (imphal) and 2. Burma brigade (Mandalay) to march towards their new bases (not so good, but the only thing doable). Additionally I started evacuating the 1. Burmabrigade by plane (Dutch unit).
The next turn parts of the 1. were in Imphal plus the whole 2.Burmabrigade. So far so good.
The next turn both brigades had left Rangoon and marched into the neighboring hex. The 2.Brigade was in the new hex now and had left Imphal as fast as it got there!
As it was not affecting my game I have no save, but maybe the descriptions help a little.

aztez -> RE: Beamed units? (8/14/2006 1:53:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Frank

I had a funny experience in my game against the AI (newest WITP, CHS mod):
I evacuated Rangoon and ordered the 1. (imphal) and 2. Burma brigade (Mandalay) to march towards their new bases (not so good, but the only thing doable). Additionally I started evacuating the 1. Burmabrigade by plane (Dutch unit).
The next turn parts of the 1. were in Imphal plus the whole 2.Burmabrigade. So far so good.
The next turn both brigades had left Rangoon and marched into the neighboring hex. The 2.Brigade was in the new hex now and had left Imphal as fast as it got there!
As it was not affecting my game I have no save, but maybe the descriptions help a little.

I actually conducted a landing in one of my PBEM againts Dutch Harbour. Well, way below 1/3 of the troops landed there ok and more than 2/3 of units actually ended up in Anchorage. [:D]

Well we sorted that out with honourable houserule but these things can happen in Witp.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI