Victory Conditions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare

sirius -> Victory Conditions (8/14/2006 10:36:08 PM)

Just a quick one which may have been answered I hope[:)] ia 3.6 scenario been played in ANW do the VCs still not work or has the problem been fixed or has it been shelved to one side , I assume the later is proberly the case

Stalintc -> RE: Victory Conditions (8/15/2006 12:30:41 AM)

I have noticed that most of the scenarios I play the victory screen does not display when you meet the victory conditions, you have to *guess* when you have met them and click resign.

Whether thats just me or not I dont know.

hermanhum -> RE: Victory Conditions (8/15/2006 1:30:37 AM)

I'm seeing some odd things, too.  For example, during a couple of MP sessions, the scenarios are scheduled for 4 days, but they end after a couple of hours.  The crazy thing is that one run had it declare that I had not fulfilled the ViConds after 42 minutes and another run had it do the same after 1hr 42 minutes.  Same scenario.

jkruny -> RE: Victory Conditions (8/15/2006 8:00:18 PM)

Paul,

Some changes have been made in the latest test release, I just haven't had a chance to specifically try them yet.

I'll keep you posted if I get some time to try them out later this week.

sirius -> RE: Victory Conditions (8/16/2006 4:01:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jkruny

Paul,

Some changes have been made in the latest test release, I just haven't had a chance to specifically try them yet.

I'll keep you posted if I get some time to try them out later this week.

Thanks for the reply been out of the update thing for afew weeks on leave etc...... been detailed off by the wife to re-paint house [:(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI