help with Modswapper (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center

ken ennis -> help with Modswapper (8/21/2006 7:05:35 PM)

i have the zipped version of enhanced on my laptop and when i go and use modswapper to install the enhanced version it tells me i have to update my version os steel panthers to version 8.2. i am already using version 8.4xxx what am i doing wrong

chief -> RE: help with Modswapper (8/21/2006 7:59:55 PM)

To Matrix Moderator: HELP I cannot attach on a 'quick reply' and I cannot post a new topic, I get a little red hand on the latter. I tried posting on Tech help but ditto problem. CAN U HELP ?

Chief

Alby -> RE: help with Modswapper (8/21/2006 9:48:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ken.ennis

i have the zipped version of enhanced on my laptop and when i go and use modswapper to install the enhanced version it tells me i have to update my version os steel panthers to version 8.2. i am already using version 8.4xxx what am i doing wrong

Some people have had this problem for some reason...others have not...wierd.
Best 'fix' so far, uninstall spwaw, then reinstall SPWAW.
Then it should work fine.

Alby -> RE: help with Modswapper (8/21/2006 9:48:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: chief

To Matrix Moderator: HELP I cannot attach on a 'quick reply' and I cannot post a new topic, I get a little red hand on the latter. I tried posting on Tech help but ditto problem. CAN U HELP ?

Chief

are you logged in??

chief -> RE: help with Modswapper (8/21/2006 11:04:59 PM)

Yeah or I would not have been able to post rapid reply, would I, besides I tried re-logging in. Oh well such is life with WinDoze eXtra Problems Servicing Packing twice as often.

chief -> RE: help with Modswapper (8/21/2006 11:12:08 PM)

Alby: I was going to tell ken.ennis that I had identical problem and had to go back and install 8.2, 8.3, and Enh v2 in that order, then no problemo, that's how I found the problem. Also seems I can't click on any URL Links either. Have to finish a test for Desert Fox then I'll do a restore.

Thanks for answering buddy.

Alby -> RE: help with Modswapper (8/21/2006 11:48:54 PM)

you didnt happen to install IE 7 did you??
seem to remember I had some of your same troubles, so i got rid of it and went back to firefox

chief -> RE: help with Modswapper (8/22/2006 6:33:36 AM)

Alby: NO ! Still have version 6.0.2900......but I ran a registry cleaner yesterday and I'll bet that did the nasty.

Depot works fine, well sort of, have to sign in just about every time I go there, ah heck I got the time.

chief -> RE: help with Modswapper (8/22/2006 6:48:39 AM)

Alby: I found the problem, it's my pop-up blocker on my ISP toolbar, to get to "Post Reply" I need to hold my control key down, then the little red hand bites the perverbial dust. [:@]

BY the way thanks for trying, your hints led me to double check my IE stuff. Much Grass Amigo, for that we let you live.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI