PBEM problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support

philturco -> PBEM problem (8/26/2006 3:39:52 AM)

Playing FITE and have had no problems for first 12 turns. Now not able to open my partners turn 13. The turn seems to load but just stops (music also stops). Have had him resend turn but still no go. We are both patched. I was able to play the last turn when I tried it on another computor(at work). I have downloaded several scenerios from Rugged Defense on my home computor but dont know if that matters. He just returned turn 14 and same thing happened as it wont load when try on my home computor. Help!!

JAMiAM -> RE: PBEM problem (8/26/2006 4:23:02 AM)

What do you mean by "seems to load but just stops"? When? After you've done what? Please give a detailed set of steps that you take in trying to open up the turn, and exactly when you are having the trouble. A screenshot, when you have the problem may also be helpful.

philturco -> RE: PBEM problem (8/26/2006 6:25:56 AM)

the little boxes that say soviet and axis supply,replacements,etc. start to display and then they just stop before they finish lining up. The music stops and thats all there is. I wait but nothing else happens.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI