Beginning of Season Problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

Woodruff -> Beginning of Season Problem (8/27/2006 6:20:48 AM)

Shaun,

I've noticed the last several seasons of my league (run with the latest release just posted) that at the very beginning of the season, right after spring training, almost all of my position players are very tired to completely worn out.

All of my pitchers appear to start out feeling great. But only one or maybe two of my position players are even "not tired". Some will become "feeling great" through not playing during the season, so I know it's not that they're just weak-by-nature.

I think this must be a bug.

Woodruff -> RE: Beginning of Season Problem (8/31/2006 5:11:26 AM)

Shaun, this is still the case.

puresimmer -> RE: Beginning of Season Problem (8/31/2006 5:26:42 AM)

I'll have a look.

Can you give me some details on the association?

Woodruff -> RE: Beginning of Season Problem (8/31/2006 10:00:13 AM)

Sure, what are you looking for, details-wise?

My current association is a 4-team association, but I also noticed it with my previous 18-team association.

No .xml modifications at all.

The players are confirmed that they can be rested more than they are at the beginning of the season...in particular after the All Star Break in July, almost all of them are "feeling great".

Let me know what other details you might be looking for, and I'll get them to you.

Thanks.

puresimmer -> RE: Beginning of Season Problem (8/31/2006 2:06:11 PM)

Is it before the first season, or after a full season/off season cycle has completed?

Woodruff -> RE: Beginning of Season Problem (8/31/2006 8:37:53 PM)

I don't recall noticing it before the first season (could be there, but I didn't notice), but has been happening for each of at least the last five seasons (I'm in my 10th season now).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI