Problem uploading roster changes in multiplayer league (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

akcranker -> Problem uploading roster changes in multiplayer league (8/28/2006 1:59:18 AM)

Shaun I'm using the most recent PS update 1.34 RC3 and I downloaded our leagues most recent association file.

I made my roster changes, which were mainly player usage settings. Set my teams password and inputed my contact info.

Then I clicked on submit my changes. It checks my associations status, checks the server, creates the roster file and then says it's uploading. about 45 secs later I get the following error:

[image]local://upfiles/19047/BB0A380025564705B4BAA83A3797871C.jpg[/image]

SittingDuck -> RE: Problem uploading roster changes in multiplayer league (8/28/2006 2:05:47 AM)

His roster move file is appearing in my FTP server folder as a 0 kb file, whereas three other owners have uploaded with no problems.

EDIT: ok, we tried a few things

He downloaded the updated assn file again (so he can access the server) and retried the roster updates - same result.

I then logged in as his team (Oakland) and made a few roster changes and uploaded them. The proper roster update file appeared in the ftp server. So it is something with his end.

FWIW, he did have his firewall disabled.

*whip* [:'(]

XCom -> RE: Problem uploading roster changes in multiplayer league (8/28/2006 3:53:24 AM)

One thing you can try on the owner's end is to check your psa folder for a file called ftp.log.  That can help troubleshoot any issues with the FTP connection.  Shaun put that in one of the most recent patches to try and track down the problem we've been having in the other thread.  Not sure if you'll get anything from that, but worth a look.

akcranker -> RE: Problem uploading roster changes in multiplayer league (8/28/2006 3:57:28 AM)

yea I looked at that but to me I can't see any problems in it.  I'm emailing shaun and attaching that file.  Maybe he can find the problem.

Thanks XCom

akcranker -> RE: Problem uploading roster changes in multiplayer league (8/31/2006 10:29:46 AM)

Bump for Shaun

puresimmer -> RE: Problem uploading roster changes in multiplayer league (8/31/2006 1:51:16 PM)

Can you re-send the ftp.log file?

Also, are you on dialup? If you are, that may be the issue. MP is really for broadband only.

akcranker -> RE: Problem uploading roster changes in multiplayer league (8/31/2006 7:10:43 PM)

Nope I'm on DSL 128kbps

I'll send that tile here in a sec.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI