OT NavSource Web Site (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

pry -> OT NavSource Web Site (9/16/2006 5:55:31 PM)

This is off topic to the game but since so many of you use my site as a reference for game related issues I am asking for a little help with a nagging problem I am having with the new box that I cannot recreate. The folks here are more technically advanced than the majority of the casual visitors we get so I am asking for your help.

As most of you know my old server died and I had to replace it, the move went well and new server is up and running without many major issues… Except...

I am getting reports from a few folks that when they access the site they can see the pages OK, but no images are being displayed or they can not access the bigger images. What I need is info from folks who are having this problem and can provide me with detailed info as to browsers, firewalls, ISP's etc. that will help me track this bug down and fix it.

Email me at pyarnall@navsource.org if you run into this while visiting NavSource.
This also applies to hazegray.org which allot of you also use and site as a reference (also located on my server)...

Thanks all for any help you can provide to isolate this issue , back to your regularly scheduled threads….

Pry

Ron Saueracker -> RE: OT NavSource Web Site (9/16/2006 5:57:50 PM)

I visit your site quite alot Paul and I've experienced a few little glitches. I'll let you know the next time I run into one.

Terminus -> RE: OT NavSource Web Site (9/16/2006 5:59:51 PM)

I use it all the time as well, and I haven't had problems recently. I'll keep a look out...

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: OT NavSource Web Site (9/16/2006 7:32:21 PM)

site runs fine and I never encountered any trouble at all.

will report if i see something odd.

RevRick -> RE: OT NavSource Web Site (9/18/2006 4:17:18 PM)

Paul.. I use those sites for fun and relaxation quite a bit...and have very few problems when I have the correct URL. Great site.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI